Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So, I'm super new to blogging, but I figured it would be a better outlet for the creative writing process than facebook, so here I am. It's been a crazy last 2 weeks filled with babies being born, houses needing to be cleaned, children to chase after, and the general day to day chores and activities that somehow seem to suck every last drop of energy from my body. Not to mention that being pregnant somewhat inhibits me from fulfilling all the daily tasks I so desire. But I shouldn't complain. Afterall, a woman at the laundry mat said it best, "awww. I'm so jealous of you. You're living the dream!!" I guess there's a lot to be thankful for in my life. A fun and wonderful daughter, a husband who provides for us, a loving God who takes care of us, and the ability to experience it all. Even if it's just for a while. It truly is a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment